•  Hello and welcome to my blog! ( I sincerely hope you get the joke that is the URL.) I am a second-ish year UAF student focusing on a degree in Elementary Education. I enjoy spending time adventuring in the outdoors spending quality time with friends. I grew up in Alaska and love every aspect of it. My hobbies include snowboarding, camping, biking and just about any other activity that gets me out in nature. 


  • I love all art that involves many colors. I would say that I am a very artistic person, in the way that I like to express myself in my art. I enjoy creating digital art and designing clothing and throwing ceramics. I find ceramics a very fun and enjoyable way to create art because of the color scheme that is attainable, and the surprise of never knowing how a glaze is going to turn out, and the way that the glazes mix and blur, as seen in the picture above. 




    Thanks for checking out my blog. 



Comments

  1. You might get more traffic with that URL. I had to look up why it was a joke. Beautiful coffee cup. I would totally like to have a coffee cup like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reference in the url!
    I'm also a big fan of ceramics and how glazes shift and change and mix as they bake in the kiln, it makes seeing the end result for the first time always exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art and Scientific Discovery in the 1700’s

APPRECIATION OF ART